Tuesday 19 June 2012

Thanks Minna~:)

OMG~!
Just two days only and I already can announced that the application  for JUMP pairing is officially closed.
;)
Thanks to those who give support to me by be one of the characters in the new FF.
I`ll start writing early July, because right now I got examination until 23 June and then I involved in charging some foreign student from Indonesia that coming to UUM until 28 June.

Once I reach my home at Pahang, I`ll start it, InsyaAllah. ^__^

i`ll try to update more often, so i hope everyone can wait for it kay?

This is the OC that going to be with Hey!Say!Jump in the story. Final and you can't change it after this.
(I`m BEST Biased btw.:p)


BEST PAiring
Inoo Kei x Syara
Yaotome Hikaru x Kudo Amihana
Takaki Yuya x Yamamura Shinrai
Arioka Daiki x Yamaguchi Sayuri


SEVEN Pairing
Okamoto Keito x Kuzuryu Karina
Nakajima Yuto xMaeda Mira
Morimoto Ryutaro x Yamashita Michiyo
Yamada Ryosuke x Koizumi Ai


Other Characters
Nakajima Kento x Yamamoto Emi
Nakayama Yuma x Kanzaki Ella

once again,
ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU~! *bow*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me love?