Tuesday 14 February 2012

Random Ranting~

I wonder how it feels,
if I ignores you as well, just like what you do to me.
No offense to anyone, but sometimes, do not ignore the one who loved you
coz at the end, you might ended up regret, coz she/he longer cares for you like they used too.

Friends, lover, family...
everyone..
Do not treat others like you only need them when you in trouble..
they can sense it, but they will still helping you,
coz
they love you, and they do not mind being hurt.
BUT DO NOT TAKE THEM FOR GRANTED!

I`ve been mistreat by others, I takes everything people said about me, and give no fu`kin care about it
even tho it hurts my feeling, so demn much.
I try to stay strong, but
I`m not. :D
I ended crying, that is the BEST thing i can do.
People cry not because they weak, but it because they hold on for long time and there`s a small part of her/him says "Daijoubu, just cry..."

I tell ya..
after crying, you`ll feel much better~
you`ll feel light, and probably SLEEPY after that
but
it will makes you feel much better.

As for me, when i start to play sad song on my lappie,
everyone knows it.
Unie ish being EMO!
~Do not say anything, just let her crying~

Ah, if I don't want to cried,
I just have to look at Hey!Say!Jump`s, Yabu`s pic..


Well...actually it didn't always work,
all i wanted is him. 
Just one single text msg/chat/ his voice,
that`s gonna work. 
I`ll feel much better. I dunno why.
Healing Power ,I guess?

p/s: Lately, I often smile coz of Chinen Yuri. Yabaii, my NIBAN wanna take over Yabu Kota`s place????? =___=

 Yabu won't allow it,chii. GOMEN! *o*~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Give me love?